Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm spending the weekend in my office, editing madly to finish the report for a project I've been working on for the past couple of months. I present my findings in the morning and then I'm done. The project has taught me a lot about parts of library operations I hadn't before thought much about and given me some new perspectives on collection management. That said, I'm glad to finish and move on to something new.

In other news, I caught the Library Thing bug. Check the right sidebar to see the latest books I've added. In just over a week I've added more than 200 books from my personal collection. One thing I wish I could do is list my catalog in LC call number order. I know it's one of the tables, but I haven't figured out how to display the tables differently. In any case, I'm obsessed with adding books and finding out how many other users have books in common with me.

No comments: