Friday, March 24, 2006

I live on a dirt road

I've been here in Laramie since Sunday, and have mostly unpacked. I still have some clothes and books and a little bit of kitchen stuff left to unbox, but it's going well. My sister-in-law Courtney came with me and has been helping me settle in. She's here until Sunday and then I start work on Monday.

I don't have internet or phone set up yet, so I'm a bit out of touch. I won't be able to post much until next week sometime, and that goes for BlogHer, too. I feel like a kid who hasn't done her homework, but I am hopelessly behind on reading blogs and can only get online at the laundromat and a restaurant here in town. I heard there was an internet cafe, but have not been successful finding it. It's going to be a big adjustment for me to live in a place without 1.5 million coffeehouses with wifi or any 24-hour supermarkets.

More as it happens.

No comments: