Monday, May 01, 2006

The Results Are In

The results of the ALA elections are in, but I haven't gotten an email notification. I found out only because I read blogs. Boo. The ALA website is also super slow today and it's driving me nuts. I can't read two of the press releases because of "connection errors." Double Boo! I won't get started on the design and usability of the site itself because it's a beautiful day and I don't feel like getting grumpy. I will complain about the fact that fewer than one-quarter of the membership voted, which is a really pathetic turnout.

In other news, I just signed up for one of the university's summer book discussion groups. I picked the title on higher ed rather than either of the two history titles because it looked the most interesting to me. So now I have another book to read this month. Will I ever learn?

No comments: