Sunday, April 20, 2008

Vic is in the house!

My birthday came and went and it was fun. I've been a terrible blogger lately and might or might not get back to those stories.

But the big news is that my pal Vic is in Laramie! I've known Vic since middle school, but I think we really became friends in 9th or 10th grade math class. Also, he made me laugh every day in College Prep English. It's been way too long since we lived in the same state and about a year since we've been able to hang out. He's on a western supertrip; Missoula to Seattle to Denver to Laramie. I'm glad he worked me into the big adventure. We have some fun stuff planned for the next coupe of days before he heads back to Montana.

I love it when people come to visit me in Laramie! It's not exactly in the neighborhood of anything else, so it can take some convincing. I need to figure out some fun stuff to do while Vic's here, but I'm not too worried. He has a lot of interests, so he's pretty easy to entertain.

Expect pictures!

No comments: